Why Work For Us
- We invest heavily in supporting your development. We run Trust wide CPD programmes bi-annually as well as NQT, UPS Threshold and Middle Leader programmes.
- We run new, innovative schools giving you the opportunity to progress and develop your career and ideas in line with the growth of the school.
- As a growing group of academies, career opportunities are available across all of the schools in the Northern Schools Trust – allowing you to develop your experience and expertise in a variety of contexts through secondments and promotions.
- We provide extensive opportunities for collaborations including a trust-wide Teaching and Learning Forum, both within and outside our trust so you can work with leaders in education.
- We bring in specialists and experts from within and outside of education, allowing people to concentrate on developing their specialism.
- We centralise key services to ensure all schools, no matter what size or scale they run at benefit from expertise at all levels.
- You will be supported every step of the way, with unparalleled line management, performance management, training opportunities and peer-to-peer support.