Employee Assistance Programme
The Employee Assistance Programme is all about supporting you through the day to day challenges we all face at one time or another. Whether you are facing a difficult situation at work or in your personal life, our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provides confidential, expert information, guidance, and support on a wide range of issues.
The service gives unlimited access to a range of specialist support and information including:
Life Support – Unlimited access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to a structured series of 8 face-to-face or telephone counselling at your convenience.
Legal information – For any issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, accountancy, lawsuits, consumer disputes, property or neighbour legalities.
Bereavement Assistance – Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief and related stress plus a team of legal advisors to help with legal issues.
Medical information – Qualified nurses are on hand to offer advice on a range of medical or health related issues. They can’t diagnose but can offer a sympathetic ear and practical information and advice.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Online – We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.
Health Cash Plan
No one knows what’s round the corner where our health is concerned. A health cash plan is a great way to help you budget for your essential, everyday health costs as well as those more unexpected health issues.
Our health cash plan allows you to claim money back on everyday healthcare such as eyesight tests, new glasses, contact lenses, and therapy treatments such as physiotherapy and osteopathy.
- Open to all employees over the age of 16
- No medical is required to join the plan
- Personal and family cover is available; children are covered until their 18th birthday
Healthy Living Resource Centre
Being happy and healthy is important. But sometimes it can be difficult knowing where to start to find the information you need to make those little (or big) steps to keep well. Our healthy living scheme provides a comprehensive source of information on living a healthy lifestyle such as keeping active, healthy eating and sleeping. There’s also lots of useful information on health issues providing help and advice on topics like cancer, stopping smoking and drinking sensibly.
Financial Wellbeing Resource Centre
From time to time many of us need a little guidance or advice on how to manage our finances.
The Money Advice Service is a free and impartial service set up by the government to help people manage their financial circumstances.
The Money Advice Service offers advice and guides over the phone and online to improve your finances, tools and calculators to help you keep track and plan ahead which include:
- Debt and borrowing – Taking control of debt, getting free debt advice, and how to borrow affordably
- Pensions and retirement – Includes retirement advice, types of pension and retirement income, and information on automatic enrolment
- Births, deaths and family – Having a baby, making a will, and dealing with divorce and separation
- Care and disability – Choosing the right care services, support for carers and paying for the cost of care
- Budgeting and managing money – Advice on running a bank account, planning your finances, and cutting costs
- Work and redundancy – Advice on understanding your employment rights, what in-work benefits you might be entitled to and how to handle redundancy
- Insurance – Help and advice on protecting your family and getting the right home and car insurance
- Cars and travel – Help with buying, running and selling a car, buying foreign currency, and sending money abroad
- Saving and Investing – How to save money, types of savings account, and getting started with investing
- Benefits – Find out what benefits you’re entitled to and learn about Universal Credit
- Homes and mortgages – Everything you need to know about buying a home and choosing the right mortgage
Reloadable Shopping Cards & Instant Discount Cards
Over 100 shopping cards to give as a gift or you can use them to save up to 20% on your everyday shopping, holidays and dining out. They’re reloadable so you can keep saving money all year round. There are instant voucher codes available too for extra convenience and quick purchases.
Offering savings of up to 40% on cinema tickets for participating cinema chains, including Cineworld, Vue and Showcase
Thousands of online offers from some top UK retailers all together in one place.
Top discounts on short breaks, family holidays, flights, hotels, and travel essentials from over 200 operators including TUI, Butlins, Hoseasons and James Villas.
Days out & Leisure
Premium discounts at the UK’s top theme parks and leisure attractions as well as discounts at some great chains including The Restaurant Group, Toby Carvery, Pizza Hut and many more.
Motoring & Auto Scheme
Discounts on insurance, breakdown cover, car parking and much more. You can also access an Auto scheme via Affinity Leasing to assist you in purchasing a car through a PCP arrangement.